Hopefully, we all know how obsessive I am about lists. And Bucket Lists, in particular. The summer is such a great time for Bucket Lists because there’s so much free time to get things done! So this summer, I compiled a list, pulling some ideas from my 2011 Bucket List and then adding some fun ones on my own. Some are actually already finished or in the works, so I crossed them out. Here’s to an amazing summer!
2011 Summer List
1. Move to Boston! 2. Buy myself a camera. 3. Watch the Stanley Cup finals.
4. Have one (themed) dinner party.
5. Have a shower beer.
6. Do one of the following:
- Visit Canada.
- Go to Connecticut for the beach.
- Go to D.C. and visit the Newseum.
- Go to Georgia.
- Go camping!
7. Do something crazy.
8. Make stuff for apartment.
- L&L wood pieces
- Shabby-chic dresser
- Plant an herb garden
- New York
10. Read these books (and more!):
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
- Things I’ve Been Silent About by Azar Nafisi
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
11. Send Minna housewarming present.
12. Send Lauren a care package (with Shi playlist).
13. Solidify Woof Magazine:
- Find business person
- Locate printer/costs.
- Lobby for funding.
- Fill all officer positions.
- Market to Journalism department and incoming freshman.
14. Get a job (that pays).
15. Publish an article.
16. Visit/have lunch with the Bunkers.
17. Try out Back Bay Bikram Yoga.
18. Do yoga with Laura.
19. Make business cards.
20. Get a Boston Athenaeum membership.
21. Buy myself some letters.
22. Perfect my dougie.
23. Buy myself a dress.
25. Spend a day with no technology.
26. Take a CPR course.
27. Make something for the Glam Fam.
- Determine family colors
- Picture frame?
- Glam collage
- Something for littles.
28. Get coffee with Craig.
29. Volunteer at a Red Sox game!
30. Meet Rayna Starr! for coffee/whatever.
31. Summer birthdays.
32. Kickback with Frank.
33. Move into 135 Hillside and toast apartment with champagne!
34. Try Boston Organics.
35. Explore Boston:
- Get a burger at Bartley’s
Go to the beach
- Go to the Arnold Arboretum
- Go to the zoo!
36. Wear feathers in my hair.
37. Replace the heels on my boots.
38. Do some DAR work.
|Running through fountains should probably also be on the docket for this summer <3|