Happy Birthday, Bapi <3 And thanks for the memories. Now the list… In no particular order, I love you because….
- You always tease me and tickle me. I think you’re the only person in the world who can get away with that with minimal injuries.
- Your midnight chili omelets.
- Sitting on our outside couches (like we are now).
- Listening to you explain your current clients’ situations, just talking “business.”
- You keep my letters.
- You love people in your life more than I can ever comprehend.
- You support me and my choices (well, most..) 100%.
- We can talk about pretty much anything.
- You say my eggs are the best 🙂
- You humbly admit that my latte foam is the best (because it is!).
- You carry that picture of me around.. you know, the one in the flower frame?
- We share knowing glances during conversations.
- I’m one of the only people who can make you cry.
- You crack my back.
- I can laugh with you about silly things and depressing things and you never look happier than when you’re laughing.
- You say ridiculous things, like today’s “We can’t all be bowls of cherries..” 🙂
- You’re not afraid to get a pedicure.
- You are confident in yourself and your skills, without being cocky.
- You are skilled with leftovers.
- Hugging you when you get back from a business trip is the best hug in the world. You always drop your bag and, for that moment, I am the center of your world.
- I’m your princess.
- You make fun of my inadequate non-existent technological skills.
- Your smoothies.
- Butterfly/eskimo kisses.
- You put up with me 🙂
That doesn’t possibly come close to being a comprehensive list. But I love you. Always and forever. Just like we said.
Happy Birthday! And here’s to a wonderful 50 years. May the next 50 be full of travel and adventure and mornings on the couch 🙂